Terms & Conditions Of Sale
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. These terms and conditions of sale (“Terms”) govern your relationship with CODA PUBLISHING LTD when you use our online services (“Services”) via this webstore (the “the Webstore”). If you do not agree to all these terms, you may not use this Webstore. Coda Records is a trading name of Coda Publishing Limited. Wherever you see “Coda records ”, “we”, “our” “us” on the website or in any of the terms and conditions, this means Coda Publishing Limited (trading as Coda Records) and any of its associates, subsidiaries or any parent company (including the ultimate parent company) and any subsidiary of any such parent company for the time being. From time to time we may use the services of third parties to assist us in the provision of this Webstore, however unless otherwise stated, the services available on this Webstore are provided to you by CODA PUBLISHING LTD.
YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS
3. If you have any questions about these Terms please contact us using the following details firstname.lastname@example.org . We aim to respond to all queries within 7 working days.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION TERMS
4. We hope we are able to help you with any queries or complaints you have with the services and goods we provide. Email us on email@example.com with any issues REMEMBER TO STATE YOUR ORDER NUMBER. We aim to respond within 7 working days. However, if you are not satisfied with how we handle your complaint or query then you may wish to bring a dispute through the European “ODR” Platform. The European Commission has put in place a platform which aims to provide a simple, fast and efficient way to settle cross-border disputes in the EU between online shops and customers. The European Online Dispute Resolution (“ODR”) Platform can be accessed from 15 February 2016 onwards via the European Commission's Directorate General for Justice and Consumers website. The ODR is an interactive and multilingual platform developed and operated by the European Commission, especially designed for assisting customers who have a complaint about goods or services bought online.
5. Our office address is: Coda Publishing Limited, Unit 72, Chichester Enterprise Centre, Terminus Road, Chichester West Sussex PO19 8FY.
6. Our registered address is: Coda Publishing Limited, Minshull House, 67 Wellington Road North, Stockport, Cheshire, SK4 2LP. Our registered company number is # 6532415
7. These terms are operated in accordance with The UK Consumer Contracts Regulations and The Consumer Rights Act, which came into force on 1 October 2015. The statutory default delivery period as specified in The Consumer Rights Act, of 30 days applies to all orders EXCEPT PRE-ORDER ITEMS.
Please note under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations the right to return items does not apply to the following items which are non-returnable and orders for which may not be cancelled:
i) Where Vinyl Records, CDs and/or DVDs (or other such audio or audio-visual products) have been unsealed; the product has been consumed and therefore cannot be re-sold as they constitute second hand goods.
ii) Where the item is part of a combined edition product encompassing other items such as e-books, video downloads allocated to you at the time of purchase.
iii) Where the product has been made to your specification by being allocated a numbered edition being part of a numbered sequence, the item cannot be returned.
iv) Where the product, by reason of its nature, such as being part of a numbered sequence, cannot be returned.
v) Where a phonogram, CD or electronic file has been played or listened to, the product is deemed to have been consumed and my not be returned.
8. Any items returned must be returned to the office address specified in paragraph 5 at your own cost and risk. provided it is sealed and unopened at any time within 14 days beginning the day after you have received the product(s). You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the cancelled item in accordance with our Refunds & Returns policy set out below.
9. To return your purchase if it is incorrect or faulty please return the product to us immediately, unopened and, in the condition in which it was received, at your own cost and risk. You must inform us clearly in writing that you have done so. The best way to contact us is to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You have a legal obligation to take care of the product while it is in your possession, and if you fail to do so we may claim against you for compensation.
10. Where items are sold on a pre-order basis, subject to the terms of clause 13 we shall endeavour to deliver the item to you within 30 days of the actual on-sale date for that item.
IMPORT DUTY AND TAXES
11. Products ordered from our Webstore for delivery outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied BY YOUR GOVERNMENT when the delivery reaches the specified destination. By ordering from this website you acknowledge that you will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order to obtain details of any taxes which your government will require. Do not place an order if you do not undertake to pay any relevant taxes or duties imposed by your government.
12. You must make sure that you comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
13. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. Our performance under these Terms is deemed to be suspended for the period that any such event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to find a solution by means of which our obligations may be performed despite such event.
14. If any products provided to you in sealed packaging are opened, in accordance with clause 7, you will not be entitled to an exchange or refund. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
EXAMINATION OF RETURNED PRODUCTS
15. If you seek to cancel your purchase because you claim that the product is defective or that there has been damage or error on our part, we will examine the returned product within 7 days of receipt by us and will notify you of the dispatch to you of a replacement item via email within a reasonable period of time.
16. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item for the same item, return it to usat your own cost and risk and send us an email at email@example.com, informing us that you have done so and including a tracking number.
17. In the event that we have to cancel your order after payment has been taken, we will notify you of our need to cancel your order and supply you with a refund as soon as possible.
18. Products returned by you because of a defect will be replaced or refunded in full, at our discretion, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
19. We will always make any refund using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase unless you expressly agree otherwise.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
20. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have still have not received your refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
21. We may make changes to these Terms from time to time, which will be effective when posted on this Webstore. We may not notify you directly/personally of changes to the Terms and so we encourage you to check the Webstore regularly for any updates. Your continued use of this Webstore following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes.
22. The Services, this Webstore (including without limitation) all trade marks, music recordings, lyrics, audio and audio visual clips, digital downloads (“Content”) are owned and controlled by or licensed to CODA PUBLISHING LTD, its affiliates and/or licensees. All rights in the Content are the sole and exclusive property of CODA PUBLISHING LTD or such affiliates, licensors and/or licensees.
23. Unless otherwise specified, this Webstore, and Content are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
If you order multiple copies of an item it will be deemed to be a TRADE ORDER and will not be subject to consumer legislation. These Terms do not apply to Trade Orders.
24. You may not without our express written agreement use, transfer, copy or otherwise reproduce or modify any part of the Webstore, the Services, the Content or any source HTML code in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical or otherwise) except for the sole purpose of using the Services and viewing or using the Content as permitted.
25. Purchases via the Webstore require a compatible terminal or device, internet access and (in some cases) particular software. These system requirements and any applicable fees are your responsibility. Please note that the Services may be affected by the performance of your hardware, software and internet access.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSTORE
26. You may not:
i) Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Webstore or the Services;
ii) Act in any way that would damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Webstore or the Services or effect or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
iii) Upload, post or transmit to, or distribute or otherwise publish through this Webstore any materials that contain a virus or other harmful component, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, or any material that is indecent, defamatory or use of which may be in breach of any third party’s rights;
iv) Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
v) Exploit any information or other material obtained on or through this Webstore for commercial purposes;
vi) Engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, “screen scraping”, “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information (including any activity which involves accessing or using CODA PUBLISHING LTD cookies for purposes which are unrelated to the Services);
vii) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems through this Webstore or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through this Webstore; or
viii) Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of or access to this Webstore or the Contents or the Services.
YOUR USE OF OUR SOFTWARE
27. Software used to provide the Services (“Software”) is owned by or licensed to us, our affiliates or our software suppliers. All rights in the Software are the sole and exclusive property of CODA PUBLISHING LTD or our suppliers. You may use the Software only for the purpose of using the Services in accordance with these Terms and you acquire no other rights in the Software of any sort. In particular, but without limiting the foregoing, you may not:
i) Use the Software to transmit any content (including the Content) to CODA PUBLISHING LTD or to anyone else;
ii) sell or otherwise distribute any part of the Software;
iii) modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the Software;
iv) attempt to breach any security mechanisms or to access, tamper with or use any parts of the Software to which access is not authorised;
v) use the Software for any illegal, unlawful, harassing, abusive or fraudulent purpose; or
vi) use the Software for any commercial purpose.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
28. If a particular Service requires you to register with the Webstore or set up an account, you will need to complete a registration process by providing certain information (including your name, email address and, in some cases, payment details) and registering a username and password for use in connection with that Service. You agree that you will provide truthful and accurate information when registering or opening an account. The decision to register a password is in our discretion and we may revoke your password at any time.
29. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and your account information, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account and for any access to or use of this Webstore by you or any person or entity using your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorised by you, and whether or not such person or entity is your employee or agent.
30. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
31. We will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password contrary to these Terms. You may not use another person’s account at any time without the express permission of the account holder.
32. You are responsible for ensuring that the information we hold is up-to-date. Please amend your details as appropriate from time to time or email email@example.com to notify us of any changes.
34. Our Webstore may allow you to:
i) purchase physical products e.g. apparel and other merchandise;
ii) download digital products e.g. music and videos; purchase mobile products e.g. music, videos and other Content such as wallpaper,
iii) screensavers and logos;
iv) download (and/or participate in online) games, at a cost or free of charge;
v) stream services to enable you to preview and/or listen to and/or watch music and videos online; and/or.
vi) subject to any separate specific terms and conditions, offer such services to you on a subscription basis.
If we decide to offer any additional products in the Webstore, such future products will also be covered by these Terms.
35. You should ensure that your computer meets the minimum technical requirements for the Services, namely an internet Java Scripted and Cookies enabled browser. You may be required to install third party software to access some or all of these Services. You are responsible for ensuring that the software functions correctly with the relevant Service. Terms and conditions provided by the software supplier may apply to your use of the software.
36. You may need to register with the Webstore before using the Services.
37. By placing an order through our Webstore, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and you are at least 18 years old.
38. If you are under the age of 18 years and/or are not capable of entering into binding contracts but wish to use this Webstore, a parent or guardian should accept these Terms on your behalf.
MAKING AN ORDER
39. Follow the onscreen instructions on the Webstore to make an order.
40. Items which you select for purchase/download/streaming (as applicable) will automatically be placed in your “shopping basket”. To remove an item from your shopping basket, simply click on the “remove” (or similar) button next to the item as it appears in your basket.
41. Once you have pressed the “checkout” or similar button you will be asked to provide certain information to allow us or a service provider engaged by us to process your order (including your selected payment method and card details).
42. You will receive an order summary confirmation on screen and/or by email (provided that you have provided us with a valid email address) acknowledging that we have received your order — this doesn’t mean that your order has been accepted. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a particular item which is accepted by us only when we send you an email (“Dispatch Confirmation”) confirming:
i) in the case of physical products: that that particular product has been dispatched physical products), or (if appropriate);
ii) in the case of digital content: instructions for accessing your digital content.
43. We may reject your order for any reason prior to acceptance. If we reject your order after payment has already been taken, we will provide you with a refund in accordance with our Refund Policy. Where your order was for products of a “hybrid” nature (e.g. a physical and digital product) we will not refund the item Payment.
44. We can accept only Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Visa Connect, Mastercard, JCB, Maestro, Switch and Solo cards for payment and PayPal payments. Prices appear on the Webstore and are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. We may change the prices for products at any time by posting new prices in the Webstore.
45. By paying using your credit or debit card you confirm that the card is yours and that there are sufficient funds or credit available to cover the charges.
46. Prices may exclude delivery charges, which may be added to the total amount and will be calculated and displayed on screen prior to your payment details being taken. There are no delivery charges for digital content. The purchase will appear on your credit card or bank statement as ‘Digital Stores’.
47. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the items listed on our Webstore may be incorrectly priced. We will usually verify prices as part of our dispatch procedure so that, where a product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our Webstore, we will usually, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at an incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised by you.
48. Billing to your credit or debit card will take place prior to or at the time of dispatch in respect of physical products or at the time of your purchase or soon afterwards in respect of digital content.
49. CODA PUBLISHING LTD may use a third-party service provider to process payments, but will ensure that any payment processor engaged by CODA PUBLISHING LTD will use security to encrypt credit or debit card data.
DELIVERY AND USAGE RULES - DIGITAL CONTENT
50. Each download item made available or purchased can be accessed via the relevant area of the Webstore or Third Party site using your log in details and/or following the onscreen instructions. If any streaming items are made available, all such streaming items made available or purchased can be accessed immediately after payment is authorised by following the instructions provided on screen or via email.
51. You may purchase downloads or stream digital content (as applicable) for your personal and non-commercial use only. In the event you experience any problems in downloading the relevant download item we will allow you to subsequently attempt to download the relevant download item. In the event you experience any problems when downloading, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may withdraw products from the Webstore at any time. You may make such copies of a product as specified by any specific usage rules to that product, or such copies as are reasonably necessary for your personal, non-commercial use as applicable. You will not be entitled to burn audio-visual products. DRM software may be used from time to time to prevent any unlawful use.
TECHNICAL PROBLEMS AND FAULTY PRODUCTS (DIGITAL PRODUCTS)
52. If digital content that you download is defective or faulty, please let us know as soon as possible (by contacting us at email@example.com. If we find that the digital content is indeed defective, we will first attempt to repair or replace the relevant product at our cost within a reasonable timeframe if it is reasonably possible to do so. If a repair or replacement is not possible we will refund you for either the full or partial cost of the product as appropriate. If we agree to a refund, we will refund the sum agreed within 14 days of confirming to you that you are entitled to a refund.
DAMAGE CAUSED TO DEVICES OR OTHER DIGITAL
53. You have various rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 if the digital content we supply to you causes damage to your device or to other digital content you own e.g. if it carries a virus onto your computer. If this happens because of a lack of reasonable skill and care on our part, we will offer a suitable remedy which may be repair of the damaged item or payment of suitable compensation i.e. the cost of removing the virus.
i) You may cancel your purchase of physical products at any time within 14 days for any reason, beginning on the day after you receive the product(s). In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the product(s) in accordance with our refunds policy set out in Sections 43-47 below. For clarity, where your order was for products of a “hybrid” nature (e.g. a physical and digital product) and we have begun the process of delivering your digital product order, we will refund the relevant physical element of the order in accordance with our cancellation policy as set out in this Section 38 Where you order multiple items that are delivered in separate batches, your 14 day cancellation period does not begin until the day after the last item has been received by you.
ii) To cancel, you must inform us clearly. We recommend the best way to do this is by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please return the product to us immediately in the same condition you received it (at your own cost and risk). You have a legal obligation to take care of the product while it is in your possession. If you fail to do so, we may have a claim against you for compensation.
iii) Further details of this 14 day cooling-off period, and an explanation of how to exercise your right to cancel, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation for physical goods. Details of our Refunds Policy can also be found at Section 43 – 47.
iv) This right to cancel does not apply:
a) where CDs and/or DVDs (or other such audio or audio-visual products) have been unsealed;
b) where the product has been made to your specification;
c) to digital; or
d) where the product, by reason of its nature, cannot be returned.
e) Your statutory rights are unaffected by Section 40.d above.
55. Occasionally, technical problems may delay or prevent delivery of a purchased product. In those circumstances, your sole remedy will be either a replacement product or a refund, as determined by CODA PUBLISHING LTD or the relevant third-party supplier as appropriate. Your statutory rights are not affected.
56. We will not be liable to you for failures, defects or delays in delivery caused by:
a) your provision of incorrect information;
b) your computer failing to meet the minimum technical requirements for the Services;
c) your failure to comply with instructions for use of the Services; or
d) an event which is outside of our reasonable control.
57. We may from time to time provide access via the Webstore to games, applications, and other such features (the “Games”) that may be accessed by you subject, in addition to the Terms, to the following specific provisions:
58. Unless otherwise specified, all content, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software accessible via the Webstore (collectively the “Materials”) are the property of CODA PUBLISHING LTD, or its suppliers, and are protected by UK and international copyright, trade mark and other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights laws.
59. You may access and use the Games and the Materials only for your personal and non-commercial use and, if applicable, in accordance with the terms of the end user licence agreement that accompanies or is included with the Games and which is incorporated into these Terms by reference.
60. Except as expressly authorised by us in writing, you may not modify, download, reproduce, copy, sell, post, transmit, create derivative works from, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute or otherwise use the Games or the Materials for any other purpose.
61. You may not link to or frame the Games or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of CODA PUBLISHING LTD without first obtaining our express written consent.
62. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” using our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorised use terminates immediately the permission or licence granted by us.
63. You agree that CODA PUBLISHING LTD in its sole discretion may terminate, modify, delete or suspend your access to the Games, or any part thereof, with or without notice to you. In the event of termination for any breach of these Terms, all unused credit if applicable, and/or other aspects of your Games account will be forfeited.
65. When you access the Games you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby consent to receive such electronic communications.
66. The Games are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. CODA PUBLISHING LTD makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Games or the information, content, materials or products included on or accessed /downloadable from the Webstore. You expressly agree that your use of the Games is at your sole risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading of any such information, content, material or products. CODA PUBLISHING LTD does not warrant that the Games, its servers, or any electronic communications sent to you are free of viruses or other harmful components.
67. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your password, account (or any part thereof, if any) or use of this Webstore without notice if you are in breach of these Terms or if we believe in our absolute discretion that your use of the Services or the Content or the Software is unsuitable.
68. Termination, suspension or cancellation of your access rights shall not affect any other right or relief to which we may be entitled, at law or in equity.
69. Upon termination, all rights granted to you under these Terms will automatically terminate and immediately revert to us and our licensors (save for any continuing rights which you may have in connection with products which you have purchased from this Webstore).
70. We warrant to you that any goods purchased from us through our Webstore are of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
71. In relation to our supply of products via this Webstore (including both digital and physical products) our liability for losses which you suffer is strictly limited to the purchase price paid by you, if any, and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these Terms. Losses are foreseeable if they are contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us. We are not responsible for indirect losses which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time) however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
72. CODA PUBLISHING LTD shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the products, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, and consequential loss, including lost profits, goodwill, or any other intangible loss, even if CODA PUBLISHING LTD has been advised of the possibility of such loss. If you are an individual consumer, this may not apply to you and instead CODA PUBLISHING LTD will be liable to you only for the direct and actual loss suffered by you and will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, and consequential loss, even if CODA PUBLISHING LTD has been advised of the possibility of such loss.
73. You agree to indemnify CODA PUBLISHING LTD, its affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, distributors, licensors, officers, directors and employees from any claim or demand made by any third party due to, or arising out of or related to your breach of these Terms, misuse of the products, or your violation of any applicable law, rule, regulation or third party right.
74. This Section does not in any way limit or exclude our liability:
a. for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
b. under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
c. for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
d. for any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
75. The contract between you and us created by these Terms (the “Contract”) is binding on you and us and on our respective successors and assigns.
76. You may not transfer or assign, charge or otherwise dispose of the Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
77. We may transfer, assign, charge or sub-contract the Contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the Contract provided that we remain primarily liable for our obligations under the Contract where applicable.
78. These Terms, together with any documents or links to other terms referred to in them, constitute the whole agreement between you and us and supersede and extinguish any prior understandings, agreements or terms between you and us.
79. The rights and remedies provided in these Terms are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights and remedies provided by law or otherwise.
80. No breach by either you or us of any provision of these Terms shall be waived or discharged except with the express written consent of the other.
81. No failure or delay by either you or us in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall operate as a waiver of that right, power or privilege and no single or partial exercise by either you or us of any right, power or privilege shall preclude any further exercise of that right, power or privilege or the exercise of any other right, power or privilege.
82. These Terms shall be binding on and endure for the benefit of each party’s successors in title.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
83. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you and we hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts as regards any claim or matter arising in relation to these Terms.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
84. Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service
that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may
relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product
shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to
correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update
information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any
related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including
after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
85. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example
contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas,
suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by
email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree
that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish,
distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you
forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any
comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to
respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
86. Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our Webstore, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our Webstore. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. For the avoidance of doubt, all communications, including the conclusion of the contract, will be in English. This does not affect your statutory rights.
87. All notices given by you to us must be given to us at the address set out above or email address email@example.com. We may give notice to you at the email or postal address you provide to us when placing an order or registering with the Webstore, or by posting the notice on the Webstore. Notice will be deemed received immediately when posted on our Webstore, 24 hours after an email is sent, or 3 days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
88. If you have any queries about these Terms, this Webstore or any of our Services please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 29th September 2020