Returns & Refund Policy
1. These terms are operated in accordance with The UK Consumer Contracts Regulations and The Consumer Rights Act, which came into force on 1 October 2015. The statutory default delivery period as specified in The Consumer Rights Act, of 30 days applies to all orders except PRESALE ITEMS.
If your delivery is later than the statutory default delivery period of 30 days from the release date specified and it was essential that it was delivered on time, then you have the right to cancel the purchase and get a full refund. All returns must be made strictly at your own cost and risk.
Please note under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations the right to return items does not apply to the following:
i) Where Vinyl Records have been unsealed; and therefore cannot be re-sold as they constitute second hand goods.
Otherwise You may cancel your purchase and return the item at your own cost and risk. provided it is sealed and unopened at any time within 14 days beginning the day after you have received the product(s). You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the cancelled item in accordance with our Refunds & Returns policy set out below.
2. To cancel your purchase please return the product to us immediately, unopened and, in the condition in which it was received, at your own cost and risk. You must inform us clearly in writing that you have done so. The best way to contact us is to email: email@example.com. You have a legal obligation to take care of the product while it is in your possession, and if you fail to do so we may claim against you for compensation.
3. Further details of this 14 day cooling-off period, and an explanation of how to exercise your right to cancel, are provided in the Dispatch Confirmation for physical goods.
4. If you cancel your purchase within the 14 day ‘cooling-off’ period as detailed in Section 5 (above) we will process your refund as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the day we receive the product. If any products provided to you in sealed packaging are opened you may not be entitled for a refund. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
If you seek to cancel your purchase because you claim that the product is defective or that there has been damage or error on our part, we will examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund or otherwise via email within a reasonable period of time.
5. Printed cardboard sleeves are designed primarily to attract attention in record stores and subsequently to identify and house the phonograms. The printed cardboard sleeves are designed to provide protection during transit and handling and to quickly differentiate that particular phonogram from other similar phonograms. The cardboard sleeves are not deemed to be essential to the primary purpose which is audio reproduction. Creases or other imperfections arising in transit or otherwise do not constitute grounds to return phonograms for exchange or refund.
6. In the event that we have to cancel your order after payment has been taken, we will notify you of our need to cancel your order and supply you with a refund as soon as possible.
7. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you.
For UK orders, if a product is deemed, by our terms, to be defective we will provide a free returns label for the product. The customer may choose to use an alternative method of return, but this will not be reimbursed.
Please note, we do not offer free returns on international orders. If you are an international customer and have received an item that is defective please contact customer service.
8. We will always make any refund using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase unless you expressly agree otherwise.
9. For orders to addresses located outside of the UK duties and taxes may be applicable. Orders to the EU are now subject to new customs and duties rates - these rates are set by countries individual governments and Coda has no control over, nor receives any money from these. We do not undertake to pay any additional charges that may become necessary at customs, these will be your responsibility.
Please be aware that if you return your order for a refund we will not refund any customs charges or shipping costs. If you refuse pay any customs charges due and therefore do not accept delivery of your order, a refund will only be processed once we have received your returned order, and it arrives in the same condition it was sent in. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
For further information on duties and taxes charges, please contact your local customs office.
10. Free promotional items / gifts - please note that any free promotional items are not eligible for refund / exchange.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have still have not received your refund please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time, which will be effective when posted on this Webstore. We may not notify you directly/personally of changes to the Terms and so we encourage you to check the Webstore regularly for any updates. Your continued use of this Webstore following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes.
You will be subject to the policies and Terms in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these Terms is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it may also apply to orders previously placed by you)