Pink Floyd – BBC 1968 (12-Inch Album on Translucent Green & Yellow Vinyl)
This album features Pink Floyd performing across four different dates in 1968, just prior to and following the release of their legendary second studio album, A Saucerful of Secrets.
The first two tracks come from live shows in London at the Barnes Common and East Stratford at the Abbey Mills Pumping Station, recorded live for the BBC programs The Sound of Change and All My Loving, respectively.
The four tracks from 25 June were recorded in-studio at the BBC’s own Piccadily Studios for the classic programme, Top Gear, and finally, all of Side Two comes from an amazing 2 December set from BBC’s Studio 4, BBC Maida Vale Studios, in London, again for Top Gear.
- Instrumental (26 March 1968)
- Set the Controls (28 March 1968)
- The Murderotic Woman (25 June 1968)
- The Massed Gadgets of Hercules (25 June 1968)
- Let There Be More Light (25 June 1968)
- Julia Dream (25 June 1968)
- Point Me at the Sky (2 December 1968)
- Baby Blue Shuffle In D Major (2 December 1968)
- Embryo (2 December 1968)
- Interstellar Overdrive (2 December 1968)
Format: Vinyl / 12” Album (Coloured Vinyl)
Label: No Kidding
Catalogue No: NK201901
Release Date: 11 Jan 2019
Free UK Delivery Over £50!
We ship all UK orders via Royal Mail Tracked 48 delivery, please allow an additional 1-2 working days handling time.
For more information and worldwide delivery terms please see shipping page.